Fall 2014 Early Arrival Request Form
This form is for returning students only.
Please note: First Year or Transfer students who have signed up for Manresa who want to arrive on Wednesday, August 20th should NOT complete this form. Please complete the form that is available through the Road to Xavier new Student Hub.
Student housing contracts permit students to move in on the stated opening days for each group - first year students on August 21st and upper-class students on August 23rd. If for some reason you MUST move in earlier than your assigned date, you need to complete and submit this form by Wednesday, August 6th . We will review your request and notify you if you have been approved or not. Please note: You are not guaranteed an approval. We prefer that all students move in on their assigned date so that we may have time to properly prepare each room and greet each student at their residence.
Things to note:
- Just because one resident of a room or apartment is approved for an early arrival, does not mean that the other roommate/suitemates can arrive and stay for free. Each person must apply for an exception, and each person will be billed. It is important that we are aware of when each student checks in for safety reasons.
- If your request is approved you will need to pay a $30 fee per night upon arrival.
- If you show up without prior approval or move-in without permission, there will be a $60 fee per night that will be billed to you.
- You will need to arrive between 9am and 5pm on your requested day of arrival to pick up your keys at the office of residence life (unless other arrangements are made). You will not be able to check in past 5pm.
- Some requests can not be approved based on availability of your room, cleaning schedule, reason for request, or as determined by the Office of Residence Life.
- If you are a member of a team or group, please contact your coach/advisor directly to make sure you have been included on the early arrival list submitted to our office.