With suite-style rooms and interior corridors, the Commons offers the look and feel of a residence hall with the independence of a full kitchen, living area, and individual bedrooms. As one of the newest residential buildings at Xavier, the Commons is a convenient, modern living option for juniors, seniors, and graduate students.
- Residents: Juniors, seniors, and graduate students, male and female
- Dining Options: Campus Apartment meal plans available (but not required)
- Rooms: Apartment units are enclosed with interior corridors. Most units are 4-bedroom; some are 3-bedroom. Bedrooms are single occupancy. Each apartment unit inclues a kitchen, common area, and two full bathrooms.
- Furniture Provided: Each resident will receive an extra long twin bed & mattress, desk, chair, and dresser. Kitchens include a full-size refrigerator, stove, and microwave (students must provide their own additional kitchen utensils). Common areas are furnished with a couch, chair, entertainment shelving unit, end table, coffee table, and dining table with four chairs,
- Room Amenities: Air conditioning, overhead fan, Internet connection (wireless and wired), cable
- Building Amenities: Laundry facilities, study lounges, common areas with big-screen TVs, outdoor patio area, public restrooms, vending machines.
- Room Rates (2013-2014): Single occupancy (in a bedroom without a roommate) $4,240. Rates are per person/per semester, and all utilities are included.
Jay Cusick, the Apartments Manager, and four live-in RAs serve as community developers, programmers, role models, and resources for the residents of the Commons Apartments!