SUMMER 2 WEEK INTERSESSION
May 10th to 23rd
Location Cost On-Campus Residence Hall (Husman not available) $270 / Session On-Campus Apartment (Village, Commons, 1019, UA, Manor) $340 / Session Brockman Hall (Husman Residents will move here) $270 / Session
Deadlines and Information
- The deadline for applications and payment for Intersession on-campus housing is April 24th, 2015. Applications and payments received after April 24th may not be able to choose placement, and those applicants may be housed in Brockman Hall.
- Students living in the halls, who have registered and paid, may stay in their present Spring assignment for the duration of Intersession (May 10th - May 23rd) with the EXCEPTION of students who live in Husman Hall. Husman residents staying for Intersession will move to Brockman at a predetermined time that will be communicated to you.
- Students who must move out of Husman will check in to their Brockman Assignment at the Office of Residence Life.
- Payment must be received by May 10th, 2015.
- Move Out: By Noon on Saturday, May 23rd, 2015