SUMMER 2 WEEK INTERSESSION
May 10th to 24th
Location Cost On-Campus Residence Hall (Open to all residents except Kuhlman) $260 / Session On-Campus Apartment (Village, Commons, 1019, UA, Manor) $330 / Session Brockman Hall (Kuhlman Residents will be moved to Brockman) $260 / Session
- All students must complete an on-line application, found here.
Deadlines and Information
- The deadline for applications and payment for Intersession on-campus housing is April 28th, 2014. Applications and payments received after April 28th may not be able to choose placement, and those applicants may be housed in Brockman Hall.
- Students living in the halls, who have registered and paid, may stay in their present Spring assignment for the duration of Intersession (May 10th - May 24th) with the EXCEPTION of students who live in Kuhlman Hall. Kuhlman residents staying for Intersession will move to Brockman at 4pm on May 10th, 2014.
- Students who must move out of Kuhlman will check-in at the Commons Apartment Front Desk on May 10th at 4pm.
- Payment must be received by May 10th, 2014.
- Move Out: By Noon on Saturday, May 24th, 2014
- Apply Here: