• I am planning to study abroad for spring 2013.  Will I have to pay a cancellation fee?

    No, students who are approved to study abroad will be released from their housing agreement without penalty, for the semester they will be abroad.  Students who study abroad for the 2012 fall semester after they have signed a housing agreement for the year, will be required to live on campus for the 2013 spring semester.
  • What is the website for housing selection?

  • I am a junior or senior thinking about living in Fenwick Place, Kuhlman or Buenger next year. Do I need to have a meal plan?

    Yes, all students living in Fenwick Place, Kuhlman or Buenger are required to have a meal plan.
  • I am thinking about transferring next year but I am not sure yet and don't won't to lose out on getting the room type I want.  What should I do?

You should go through room selection by signing your housing agreement and selecting a room on campus for next year.   Should you decide to transfer you will be released from your housing agreement without penalty.

As the housing selection process continues, this page will be updated with more FAQs. Check back for new updates!