1019 Dana Avenue
Located along Dana Avenue within the North Avondale neighborhood, the apartments at 1019 Dana offer a truly off-campus atmosphere while maintaining the safety and convenience of on-campus housing.
- Residents: Sophomore, junior, and senior students, male and female
- Dining Options: Campus Apartment meal plans available (but not required)
- Rooms: Efficiency apartment units each house two students and include one large living/bedroom combination, kitchenette, and a bathroom.
- Furniture Provided: Each resident will receive an extra long twin bed & mattress, desk, and chair. Kitchens include a small refrigerator, stove, dining table and two chairs (students must provide their own additional kitchen utensils).
- Room Amenities: Window air conditioning units, Internet connection, cable, fully carpeted
- Building Amenities: Laundry facilities, mailboxes in entry of building (mail is delivered by North Avondale Post Office)
- Room Rates (2013-2014): $3,185 per person/per semester. All utilities are included.