Contracts, Forms, and Information

Remember, your housing contract is a 2-year agreement, so if this is your first year on campus and you wish to move off-campus next year (including commuting from home), you also must complete a request for release/exemption form in order to apply to be released from the contract.
Incoming Student Contract (2015-2017)
Returning Student Contract (2015-2016)
Forms and Information
  • If you need priority housing based upon a medical condition, fill out a Housing Accommodation Request Form and turn it into the Residence Life Website.

  • Not planning to return to Xavier next semester? Be sure to inform us as soon as possible!
    Fill out a Change in Housing Status form and return it as soon as possible.

  • If you are looking to be released from your housing or need an exemption, please fill out the Housing Release & Exemption Form.