How to request an Official Transcript
To request a Xavier University transcript:
U.S. Mail (Check or Money Order made out to Xavier University)
Please include all appropreiate information on the Transcript Request form, fill out, print, sign, and submit to the address below. Failure to include any of the information on the form can result in the request not being completed and returned to student.
Xavier University - Office of the Registrar
3800 Victory Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45207-3351
We cannot accept a request via phone, fax or email. We do not accept cash payments.
All financial obligations to the University must be resolved before release of Academic Transcripts will be permitted. Please contact the Bursar's Office for further information.
- Normal processing will be completed in 3-5 business days and sent USPS First Class Mail.
- Rush processing will be completed in 1 business day and sent USPS First Class Mail. If Rush processing is requested for pick up, the transcript will be ready the next business day.
Xavier University offers the option to ship using United States Postal Service Flat Rate Express Shipping. All USPS rates apply in addition to transcript processing fees.
- Normal processing - $5 per transcript
- Rush processing - $ 5 per transcript plus additional $5 per recipient.
- There is no charge for sending transcripts to another Xavier University department when using normal processing and ordered by mail.
The Office of the Regstrar only produces official transcripts. Current students may access their unofficial transcript through the Student Services tab of their MyXU portal.