Hayden Field is the home of Xavier University Baseball. Located on Victory Parkway next to the O'Connor Sports Center.
Hayden Field, named after J. Page Hayden (1898-1979), is the home of the Xavier University baseball team. The Musketeers have played at the same on-campus site since the 1920's, when then St. Xavier University purchased the Avondale Athletic Club in Evanston. Present day Hayden Field was dedicated in 1982 when money donated in Hayden's name was used to fund the renovation of XU's baseball field.
Hayden Field features a natural grass surface and its current dimensions are 310' to left, 380' to center and 310' to right.