Applicants must meet the following minimum admission requirements:
1. Be a graduate of a radiographic technology program.
2. Graduate with a 2.5 GPA or higher.
3. Apply and be accepted as a Xavier University undergraduate student through the Center for Adult and Part-Time Students (CAPS) www.xavier.edu/caps
4. Submit the MRI application to the Radiographic Technology Program Director and be accepted for MRI courses.
5. Be a registered R.T. (R) or if you are a recent RT graduate you must pass the ARRT exam before entering the second semester in the MRI program. You must hold current certification in CPR and verification of immunization history.
NOTE: Applicants who have an implanted device or previous injury involving metal or metalic fragments may not be able to sefely work around MRI equipment. Please contact the MRI advisor with questions about implants or metallic objects.