Q. Who do I contact if I do not know my FUND or ORG number?

A. Your immediate supervisor should have your FUND or ORG number information that you should utilize for departmental travel.

Q. How do I change my FUND or ORG number?

A. The FUND or ORG number is a required field when making a reservation. This field must be completed for each trip, so if you need to use a different fund or org number, you may do so for each trip. If you complete the booking and find out that your org code was incorrect, you may call an agent at 513-763-8820 or 800-468-4514.

Q. How do I pay for my travel?

A. All air travel reservations should be paid for with the University "ghost" card. You may also opt to use a university pro card if you have one. All hotel and car reservations are to be paid for with a personal credit card or university pro card. No hotel and car reservations should be paid for with the ghost card.

Q. If I want to meet with a travel agent to discuss my travel needs, where is the closest office?

A. The closest office to meet with an agent in person is at the downtown Cincinnati office, located at 15 W. Central Parkway.

Q. Who can I contact with suggestions for improvement?

A. AAA Corporate Travel Services is always open for suggestions and will work closely with the University to meet all of its travel needs. For concerns or suggestions, please contact Jenny Corken at 513-763-8862 or by email at jcorken@aaa-alliedgroup.com.

Q. What are the current requirements for passports in Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean?

A. Effective June 1, 2009, all U.S. citizens are now required to present a passport book, passport card, or WHTI-compliant document when entering the United States.

Please Note: Children under age 16 will be able to continue crossing land and sea borders using only a U.S. birth certificate (or other form of U.S. citizenship such as a naturalization certificate.). The original birth certificate or a copy may be used. See the Department of Homeland Security's Ready, Set.. Go! for more information on the changing travel requirements.

All persons traveling by air outside of the United States are required to present a passport book or other valid travel document to enter or re-enter the United States.

All persons traveling by land and sea outside of the United States are required to present a passport book/card, or other valid travel documents to enter or re-enter the United States.

U.S. Passport: U.S. citizens may present a valid U.S. passport when traveling via air, land or sea.

The Passport Card: The passport card is only valid for land and sea travel between the U.S. and Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean region, and Bermuda.

Q. How do I make personal travel arrangements using AAA Corporate Travel Services?

A. To make personal travel arrangements using AAA CTS, you can simply call an agent, like you would for any business travel, and inform the agent that this is a personal trip to be charged to your personal credit card. You may also make personal travel arrangements on Cliqbook by selecting the "personal" travel option and selecting your personal credit card that you have listed in your profile.

Q. Describe AAA Corporate Travels Services relationships with airlines, hotels, and rental cars?

A. AAA has the largest, most accepted hotel and car discount program in the world. AAA Corporate Travel Services works closely with all major airlines to ensure that Xavier University receives the best value.

Q. What other traveler support services does AAA Corporate Travel Services provide?

A. AAA offers a 24 hour call center, located at the Central Parkway office, in which agents are available around the clock for your assistance. In addition, AAA offers an online help desk to assist with any reservations made on Cliqbook.

AAA also offers complimentary maps, Trip Tik driving directions, and tour books for your personal and business travel needs. Being a Xavier University employee, you are also able to take advantage of AAA corporate memberships.

Q. How does AAA Corporate Travel Services have real-time contact with travelers regarding cancellations, emergency weather conditions, security notifications, and other issues that may affect university travelers?

A. Emergency Service/Risk Management AAA believes that the safety of XU travelers is a critical part of the travel program. They have made the commitment and investment to operate 24x7 in order to maintain consistent service at all times. AAA has contracted with GoAlert 24 and iJet to provide intelligence regarding areas of travel safety and concern. The 24 hour operation allows us to act upon this intelligence and relay pertinent information to the designated contacts at Xavier University.


If you need to verify pricing, please call an agent at 513-763-8820 or 800-468-4509.