Chartwells Employment Fair July 21 at Xavier University
CINCINNATI, OHIO – July 17, 2011 – Chartwells, the provider of dining services at Xavier University, will be holding an employment fair this Thursday, July 21 with on-the-spot interviews for 20-30 positions for those with previous experience in the food service industry.
WHAT APPLICANTS SHOULD KNOW:
• On-the-spot interviews will be conducted July 21 from 11am – 2pm and again from 4pm- 7pm.
• Location is the Hoff Student Dining Hall on the West side of Xavier’s Cintas Center.
• Chartwells is hiring sous chefs, cooks, bakery assistants, dishwashers and utility workers, and front-of-house workers.
• Applicants should have previous experience in the food service industry.
• Applicants should dress professionally and bring copies of their resume and at least one form of identification.
Xavier University is opening a newly-constructed Residential and Dining Complex this August and Chartwells is hiring to fill new positions in the student dining facility. The Hoff Dining Commons seats 700 students and features a separate baker’s kitchen and prep area, a new stone hearth pizza oven, and ten points of service in an all-you-care-to-eat style of service.
Chartwells, a division of Charlotte-based Compass Group, provides dining services for over 875 colleges, universities, public and private schools around the country. Chartwells has been a proud partner of Xavier University since 2008. For more information, visit www.dineoncampus.com/XU or www.eatlearnlive.com.
About Compass Group
Charlotte-based Compass Group North America is the leading food management company with more than $8.2 billion in revenues. Its parent company, UK-based Compass Group PLC, was ranked the 13th largest employer by Fortune magazine in 2007. It has worldwide revenues of $20.2 billion.