PPP Honors Program
- Board of Elections Night- Tuesday, November 8th- 20 students in Dr. Gene Beaupre's Mass Media and Politics class performed media interviews on city cable analyzing campaign results and providing insights into what they learned from their campaign work.
- PPP Retreat- Friday, January 27th-Saturday January 28th- the retreat successfully brought together students and faculty to think about what the program means to them and their futures. Alumni demonstrated the different ways that members of the program can take their degree after they leave, and their success stories and advice were great for the current students to see.
- PPP Retreat Brunch- Sunday, January 29th- PPP undergraduates, faculty, alumni, and support staff came together to enjoy time together. This year's group was larger than ever with about 15 alumni, over 5 faculty, and over 25 current undergraduates.
- DC Trip- Saturday, March 17th-Tuesday, March 20th- 4 faculty, 1 alumni, 8 upperclassmen, and 18 members of Dr. Beaupre's Public Policy Practice Class traveled to Washington DC. They conducted over 30 meetings with legislative staff, federal agencies, think tanks, and other groups to learn more about pre-K education and form-based codes, a type of land use/zoning issue.
- Senior Thesis Presentations- May 16th. 11 seniors took twenty minutes each to present their senior thesis projects, the 30-50 page documents that they have worked on throughout their whole semester.
- Paris Study Abroad Trip- TBA
- Rome Study Abroad Trip- May 28- June 28
- London Study Abroad Trip- TBA