Requesting Service (7:30 AM to 3:30 PM)
- Phone: (513) 745-3151
- Fax: (513) 745-1926
- E-mail: email@example.com
Direct inquiries to: Terri Millennor (Ex. 3151).
The office will assign a priority to your request (according to the following guidelines) and forward it to the appropriate personnel.
- Priority #1: Classified as an emergency which requires immediate attention.
- Priority #2: Classified as an urgent situation which impairs an operation but will still allow it to function. This type of request will be attended to within 24 hours.
- Priority #3: Classified as routine work which will be scheduled as the availability of personnel permits.
While every effort is made to accomplish work in a timely manner, there are occasions when work must be deferred due to the availability of employees or funding. Your understanding of these delays is appreciated. To insure timely completion of your work request advance notification is required. It is never too early to submit your request so that the appropriate resources may be scheduled to meet your needs in a timely manner.
During non-office hours
A maintenance technician is on duty:
- Sunday starting at 11:00 p.m. until Friday at 11:00 p.m.
- Weekends from 9:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- Holidays from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
All emergency maintenance calls during non-office hours should be directed to Campus Police at 745-1000. They will contact the necessary personnel to handle the emergency. Non-emergency work requests may be left on our answering machine at (513) 745-3151 after normal office hours and will be processed the next business day.