Electrical, Mechanical, and Plumbing Systems
Our workforce of technicians provides comprehensive preventive and corrective maintenance services as well as building operations and 24-hour emergency response in the following areas.
- Mechanical (HVAC), Electrical and Plumbing
- Building Operations (DDC, and pneumatically controlled systems)
- Locksmith(mechanical and electronic access systems.
- Maintenance, repair, or replacement of restroom fixtures and trim; maintenance, modifications, or repairs to the various domestic hot and cold systems, the sanitary waste and vent systems,
- Campus high and low voltage electrical systems.
- Interior and exterior lighting systems.
- Emergency power generators.
- Fire and security alarm equipment.
- Fire sprinkler and suppression system.
- Heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems.
- Preventive maintenance for mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Heating and Cooling Plant Operations.
- Swimming pool chemical maintenance.
- Energy Management System and Programming.
- Maintenance, repair, or replacement of restroom fixtures and trim; maintenance, modifications, or repairs to the various domestic hot and cold systems, the sanitary waste and vent systems.
- Maintain the underground domestic cold water lines, natural gas lines, and many of the underground storm and sanitary sewer lines which connect the university buildings to the public utility systems.