Acceptance process for Guatemala 2014:
- Eligibility to join Guatemala 2014 will be determined by:
- Contents of X.U. Study Abroad Application for Admission
- Contents of paragraph explaining your relationship to Xavier’s Department of Occupational Therapy
- Results of interview conducted with the GA 2014 team (if applicable).
- Preference will be given to:
- Persons speaking Spanish
- Persons with pediatric experience
- Persons determined suitable for this experience.
- You will be notified via email of your status (accepted or declined) on or around January 17, 2014.
- Upon acceptance you must complete the following forms and return them to the Department of Occupational Therapy by April 1, 2014.
- Due on the day of the packing party (as notary will be present to sign and seal):
- Give deposit money (non-refundable $100.00) to Department of Occupational Therapy by February 21, 2014.