Acceptance process for Guatemala 2014:
Preference will be given to:
- Eligibility to join Guatemala 2014 will be determined by:
You will be notified via email of your status (accepted or declined) on or around December 6, 2013.
- Persons speaking Spanish
- Persons with pediatric experience
- Persons determined suitable for this experience (maturity level, readiness for experience, ability to work well in a group).
- Those recommended by the 1st semester HOCS instructor(s)
- Clear record from Xavier University’s Conduct Board
Upon acceptance you must complete the following forms and return them to the Department of Occupational Therapy by May 1, 2014:
Due on the day of the packing party (as notary will be present to sign and seal):
- Medical Forms
(Note: one of the forms requires a signature by a physician or other health care provider – the health care provider can be obtained through the McGrath Health & Counseling Center).
Give deposit money (non-refundable $100.00) to Department of Occupational Therapy by Jan 13, 2014; amount will be applied to bursar bill.