Ohio MAA Math Conference
Cincinnati offers a wide range of activities and experiences for all our guests. We’ve provided some of the more popular attractions around town.
To find more information regarding special events in Cincinnati, please check out Cincinnati USA »
When In Cincinnati…
- Montgomery Inn Boathouse (World’s Greatest Ribs)
925 Eastern Avenue Cincinnati 513-721-7427
- Graeter’s Ice Cream
2704 Erie Avenue 513-321-6221
- Skyline Chili
When in Cincinnati, you should definitely try Skyline Chili. Known as Cincinnati Chili, this is a definite local treat.
- Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal – 1301 Western Avenue
Omnimax Theater, Cincinnati History Museum, Duke Energy Children’s Museum, Museum of Natural History and Science
- Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame and Museum – The Reds Hall of Fame and Museum is located on the west side of Great American Ball Park along Joe Nuxhall Way.
Experience the rich history of the Cincinnati Reds
- Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens – 3400 Vine Street
The Cincinnati Zoo was recently rated the number one attraction locally and one of the top zoos in the nation.
- Cincinnati Art Museum – 953 Eden Park Drive
Located in scenic Eden Park, the Cincinnati Art Museum features an unparalleled art collection of more than 60,000 works spanning 6,000 years.
- Fountain Square is in the heart of Cincinnati, Ohio - Located at the corner of Fifth and Vine Streets in the middle of downtown, Fountain Square is a public space where Cincinnatians gather, celebrate and connect as a city. Presiding over the Square is the historic Tyler Davidson Fountain, dedicated in 1871 to the people of Cincinnati.
- Kings Island – Kings Island Drive, Mason, Ohio
With more than 80 world-class rides, shows, and attractions, Kings Island offers the perfect combination of thrills and family attractions.
- Newport on the Levee – 1 Levee Way, Newport, Kentucky
The Newport on the Levee, nestled on the banks of the Ohio River, offers a mega-entertainment complex featuring restaurants, shops, cinemas and nightlife. Next door sits the world-renown Newport Aquarium featuring more than 11,000 dangerous, bizarre and beautiful creatures.