Xavier University's department of education is now offering you the opportunity to begin your master's program at one of five off-site locations.
This program is designed for teachers who want to pursue their master's degree in education, with the convenience of taking four core courses at a location closer to where they live and work.
Click on the site that is closest to where you live or work for more information.
- Northern Kentucky at Covington Catholic High School
- North of Cincinnati at Middletown Fenwick High School
- Northeast of Cincinnati at Wilmington High School*
- West Side of Cincinnati at Oak Hills Professional Development Center
- East of Cincinnati at Glen Este High School
*The entire master's program in educational administration will be offered at the Wilmington site via face to face instruction and distance education.
The following Master of Education concentrations are available through this off-site program:
- Educational Administration
- Elementary Education
- Montessori Education
- Multicultural Literature
- Secondary Education
- Special Education
For more information, please call the office of graduate admission and services at 513 745-3360.