Information for Current Students
NOTE: Updates to handbooks will be posted on this site and students notified of updates as they occur.
- UNDERGRADUATE NURSING HANDBOOK 2014-2015
- GRADUATE NURSING HANDBOOK 2014-2015
- Previous handbooks are located here on the Student Handbook Archives page.
- Social Media Policy Effective Fall 2013
- Academic Calendar 2014-2015
- BSN Faculty Advisors (Fall 2014)
- BSN Math Course Guidelines
- Welcome Packet - New MIDAS Students
NURS 410 Syllabus Packet
(BSN students will receive information about internships and NURS 410 in the fall semester of Junior year)
READ this document: General Requirements for Students in Clinical Courses
Year One Clinical Course Students (BSN Sophomores, Year 1 MIDAS Students & FNP Students)
- BSN Sophomore Packet
- Soph 14F Tu Th Flyer (Sections 01-12) Soph 14F Mo We Flyer (Sections 13-17)
- Year 1 MIDAS Packet & Background Check Information
- FNP Packet
Forms for Nursing Students Continuing in Clinical Courses
- Annual Health and TB Form (Health status update and tuberculosis test)
- TB Symptom Screen Form (required annually instead of TB skin test ONLY for students who previously submitted negative x-ray results for TB)
Other Individual Forms to Use as Needed
- CPR Registration Form 2014
- Background Check Instructions
- Physical Examination Form
- Immunization Record
- Flu Vaccine Form (DUE OCTOBER 25)
The Student Center for select clinical sites can be accessed via the drop-down menu on the Student Center tab at http://www.tristatenrc.org/
St. Elizabeth clinical student Alaris training: Click HERE, then enter the user code that was sent to you by email.
BSN Senior Picture Day is Mon., Feb. 23, 2015 11:30-5:30 in the OT Lab. Schedule your time on the sign-up sheet to be posted in the OT Student Lounge (Cohen 19) on 2/2. Sitting fee of $23.50 is payable on photo day by credit card, check or money order (no cash please) and includes FREE composite (head shots of entire class). Watch your email. A nursing pin will be available to wear for your photo in the OT Lab on picture day.
Order form for packages/additional photos (also available in Cohen 19 and on picture day).
- BSN Road to NCLEX
- MIDAS Road to NCLEX
- The School of Nursing Pinning & Recognition Ceremony is May 15, 2015 at 2:00 pm for all graduating nursing students. See details ⇒
- Pin Order Form 2015 A tradition in nursing education is the nursing pin. Graduating students who order a nursing pin will be handed their pin after their name is announced as they walk across the stage.
Commencement is May 16, 2015 at 9:00 am for undergraduate students and 3:00 pm for graduate students
Learn more at the Commencement website
Scholarship Opportunity (posted 1/2/14)