2013-2014 Handbooks and Policies:
- UNDERGRADUATE HANDBOOK
- GRADUATE HANDBOOK
- Previous handbooks are located here on the Student Handbook Archives page.
- Social Media Policy Effective Fall 2013
- General Requirements for Students in Clinical Courses
- Student Center for select clinical sites can be accessed via the dropdown menu on the Student Center tab at http://www.tristatenrc.org/
- St. Elizabeth clinical student Alaris training: Click HERE, then enter the user code that was sent to you by email.
Instructions and Forms for Nursing Students in Year One of Clinical Courses
(BSN Sophomores, Year 1 MIDAS Students & FNP Students)
Forms for Nursing Students Continuing in Clinical Courses
(BSN Juniors, BSN Seniors and Year 2 MIDAS Students)
- Skills Kit Order Instructions for select clinical courses
- Annual Health and TB Form (Health status update and tuberculosis test)
- TB Symptom Screen Form (required annually instead of TB skin test ONLY for students who previously submitted negative x-ray results for TB)
- Seniors and Year 2 MIDAS Students do not need to order a skills pack.
Individual Forms - BSN Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors, MIDAS Students (use as needed)
- Name Badge Order Form
- Uniform Policy and Order Forms
- New Student CPR/AED
- Annual Health and TB Form
- Health Certification Form
- Immunization Record
- Flu Vaccine Form (DUE OCTOBER 15)