Information for Current Nursing Students
Advising and Registration Instructions (updated prior to each advising/registration period)
NOTE: Updates to handbooks will be posted on this site and students notified of updates as they occur.
- UNDERGRADUATE NURSING HANDBOOK 2014-2015
- GRADUATE NURSING HANDBOOK 2014-2015
- Previous handbooks are located here on the Student Handbook Archives page.
- Academic Calendar 2015-2016
- BSN Faculty Advisors (Fall 2014)
- BSN Math Course Guidelines
NURS 410 Syllabus Packet
(BSN students will receive information about internships and NURS 410 in the fall semester of Junior year)
READ this document: Required Documentation for Students in Clinical Courses
Year One Clinical Course Students (BSN Sophomores, Year 1 MIDAS Students & FNP Students)
Forms for Nursing Students Continuing in Clinical Courses
- Annual Health and TB Form (Health status update and tuberculosis test)
- TB Symptom Screen Form (required annually instead of TB skin test ONLY for students who previously submitted negative x-ray results for TB)
Other Individual Forms to Use as Needed
- CPR Registration Form 2015
- Background Check Instructions
- Physical Examination Form
- Immunization Record
- Flu Vaccine Form (DUE OCTOBER 25)
The Student Center for select clinical sites can be accessed via the drop-down menu on the Student Center tab at http://www.tristatenrc.org/
BSN Senior Picture Day is Mon., Feb. 23, 2015 11:30-5:30 in the OT Lab. Schedule your time on the sign-up sheet to be posted in the OT Student Lounge (Cohen 19) on 2/2. Sitting fee of $23.50 is payable on photo day by credit card, check or money order (no cash please) and includes FREE composite (head shots of entire class). Watch your email. A nursing pin will be available to wear for your photo in the OT Lab on picture day.
Order form for packages/additional photos (also available in Cohen 19 and on picture day).
- BSN Road to NCLEX
- MIDAS Road to NCLEX
- The School of Nursing Pinning & Recognition Ceremony is May 15, 2015 at 2:00 pm for all graduating nursing students. See details ⇒
- Pin Order Form 2015 A tradition in nursing education is the nursing pin. Graduating students who order a nursing pin
- will be handed their pin after their name is announced as they walk across the stage.
Commencement is May 16, 2015 at 9:00 am for undergraduate students and 3:00 pm for graduate students
Learn more at the Commencement website
2015 Fall and Summer advising starts 2/24/15. All BSN students must meet with their advisor.
Clinical assignment lists and advising appointment sheets are posted in the Cohen 128 hallway. Additional advising and registration information and instructions are in the linked packet that matches your clinical assignment below.
BSN Current Freshmen: You must also pick up your preprinted schedule in Cohen 119.
2015 Fall and 2015 Summer: Advising Packet 361 & 373
2015 Fall and 2015 Summer: Advising Packet 451 & 471
Graduate Nursing Students: Click on your 2015 Fall & Summer registration information below.
2015 Summer and 2015 Fall: Instructions for current graduate students who are RNs
2015 Summer and 2015 Fall: Instructions for current MSN MIDAS Students
2015 MSN MIDAS new student registration welcome packet (also sent by email).
New graduate students who are not in the MIDAS program will receive information by email.
Scholarship Opportunity (posted 1/2/14)