There are a million reasons to come to Xavier. But our freshmen say there are 10 that really make it a sweet deal. Without further ado:
10. Freshmen, start your engines! You can bring your car to campus and instantly be everyone's best friend.
9. No car? No problem! Grab a caramel macchiato, ear buds for your iPhone and Cincinnati-favorite Graeter's ice cream at the all-new University Station, right off campus. (Or take the shopping shuttle on the weekends for trips to groceries or for fun!)
8. Bring your widescreen. Some schools limit the size of your TV. At Xavier, if you can get it through the door, the ceiling's the limit!
7. Our First Year Experience programs and classes help students learn about life skills for college.
6. Don't clean your bathroom. Our hardworking housekeepers will do that chore for you. And no need for field trips to the dumpster. We'll take care of that for you, too.
5. Go X-treme with free tickets to every home sporting event.
4. Graduate—and be ready for a job. Within six months of graduation, 96 percent of students are employed, volunteering or in graduate school. (And our four-year graduation rate is more than double public universities.)