Hometown: Lone Tree, CO
1. What Xavier Clubs and Organizations did you take part in? How have you learned from those experiences?
I’ve been part of the Crew team, Manresa Orientation, Peer Mentor program, Xchange program and Approach. All of these have taught me how to manage my time, get out of my comfort zone, become a leader and be comfortable with just being entirely myself.
2. What are some of your favorite memories here?
To name a few:
- Rowing on the Ohio river and beating UC. (Go X!)
- Welcoming the first-years to their new home.
- Studying abroad for a semester in Germany and visiting 11 other countries.
- Xavier Bball making it to the Elite 8. (Go X!)
- Coffee Emporium in Gallagher and seeing everyone you know.
- Leading the Approach retreat.
3. How did you choose your major?
I chose finance during my sophomore year when I took my 300 Finance class and found a passion for wanting to help educate others on the powers and opportunities of saving your money and being smart about your money!
4. Looking ahead, what are you most excited about?
I am excited for all new adventures! While always remembering I am a Musketeer at heart, of course.
5. In one sentence, what advice would you give your first-year self and other incoming Musketeers?
Have no regrets.
6. What is at least one thing you must do before graduating?
Eat at Betta’s.