Xavier University is offering a Graduate Programs Expo in June that brings together in one place information about all its graduate programs. Faculty and staff will be on hand to answer questions and to present details about each program.
The expo takes place on Monday, June 8, from 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. in the Schiff Family Conference Center of the Cintas Center on the Evanston campus. The event is free and open to anyone wanting to learn more about graduate study at Xavier.
Graduate programs and concentrations include:
• Master of Business Administration – part-time and Executive programs.
• Master of Education in: Administration, Elementary Education, Human Resource Development, Montessori Education, Multicultural Literature for Children, Reading, Secondary Education, Special Education and Sport Administration.
• Master of Health Services Administration: Long-Term Care, MHA/MBA Dual Degree.
• Master of Arts: Community Counseling, English, Experimental Psychology, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, School Counseling and Theology.
• Doctor of Psychology: Clinical Psychology.
• Master of Science in Criminal Justice.
• Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration, Education, Forensics, School Nurse, Health Care Law, RN to MSN, MSN Clinical Nurse Leader, MSN/MBA Dual Degree, MSN/MED Dual Degree, MSN/ MSCJ Dual Degree, Direct Entry Second Degree (MIDAS) Program.
• Master of Occupational Therapy: BLA to MOT, Pre-MOT to MOT.
To register, please go to: http://www.xavier.edu/graduate-admission/.