Xavier’s annual Graduate Programs Expo is being held on Monday, June 7, from 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. at the Cintas Center on campus. The event features every graduate program offered at Xavier, and faculty members will be available to discuss the options and benefits of the path to a master’s degree.
Xavier’s programs prepare adults for career advancement or change as well as for personal growth. Students enjoy the quality of the education, individualized attention and convenient, adult-centered environment, as well as a new network of people that can enhance career or job prospects.
Xavier offers 11 graduate programs in a variety of fields including:
• Master of Business Administration—five programs including the Executive MBA.
• Master of Education in Reading, Montessori, Special Education, Secondary Education, Multicultural Literature, Educactional Administration and Sport Administration.
• Master of Health Services Administration.
• Community Counseling and School Counseling.
• Doctor of Psychology and a Master of Arts in Psychology—Industrial-Organizational and General Experimental.
• Criminal Justice.
• Human Resource Development.
• Nursing—Administration, Education, Forensic, School Nurse, Health Care Law, Clinical Nurse Leader
• Master of Occupational Therapy.