Xavier holds Graduate Programs Expo on campus on July 15
Information about all graduate-level programs is available to the public at the Schiff Family Conference Center
Xavier's annual Graduate Programs Expo takes places on Tuesday, July 15, from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the Schiff Family Conference Center at the Cintas Center on campus. The program is free and open to the public.
Representatives from all the graduate-level programs Xavier offers will be available to answer questions and provide information about the various courses of study. The programs Xavier offers are:
To register for the Expo or for more information about Xavier's graduate programs, contact the Office of Graduate Services at 513-745-3360. Information is also available at www.xavier.edu/graduate-admission.
- Master of Education (MEd) in Administration, Elementary Education, Human Resource Development, Montessori Education, Multicultural Literature for Children, Reading, Secondary Education, Special Education and Sport Administration.
- Master of Arts (MA) in Community Counseling, School Counseling, English, Theology, General Experimental Psychology and Industrial Organizational Psychology.
- Doctor of Psychology (PsyD).
- Master of Science (MS) in Nursing and Criminal Justice.
- Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT).
- Master of Health Services Administration (MHSA).
- Master of Business Administration (MBA).