Seven of Xavier’s graduate programs are listed among the top programs of more than 1,200 nationwide, according to the 2013 edition of Best Graduate Schools by U.S. News & World Report.
Highlights of the rankings are being published in the Best Graduate Schools 2013 edition book, which will be available for purchase on April 3.
The graduate programs noted by the report and their rankings are:
• Executive MBA, 23.
• MBA with a concentration in International Business, 22.
• Part-time MBA, 87.
• Health Services Administration, 32. This same program is currently ranked No. 1 one in the nation for the second time in three years by Modern Healthcare magazine.
• Occupational Therapy, 83.
• Master of Science in Nursing, 99.
• Clinical Psychology, Xavier’s only doctoral program, 145.
The 2013 Best Graduate Schools includes essential detailed statistical information on all the programs reviewed. For more information about Best Graduate Schools, visit the U.S. News website. Learn more about the methodology and data research at this website.