Professional Dress and Resume Contests...Win iTunes Gift Card
Deadlines are near!
“Suit up!” The Career Services Center wants to provide you with extra motivation to be "Resume and Interview Ready". Part of being successful in your job/internship search is presenting yourself well through what you write and what you wear. Enter the Best Dressed Professional Attire Contest, Resume Contest, or BOTH! Winners will receive an iTunes gift certificate. Good luck!
- Submit an electronic photo (through your Xavier email account) to email@example.com by Mon., March 9 at 5:00 p.m. Along with a photo, please include your name, year in school and major. Submissions from a non-Xavier email account will not be accepted.
- You must submit a photo of yourself (cannot submit on behalf of others).
- Finalists will be chosen from an employer panel. Winners will be determined by student vote at the Career Services Center's table during the Commencement Countdown event on March 10 & 11 in GSC from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- There will be multiple winners. Submissions will be evaluated on appropriateness of interview attire (suits), grooming, wrinkle free clothing, etc.
- Create/Update your resume.
- Submit your final resume to CSC@xavier.edu by Wed., March, 11 at 5:00 p.m. or drop off at the CSC table during Commencement Countdown (March 10 & 11 in GSC from 11 a.m.-7:00 p.m.).
- There will be multiple winners in various categories (job/internship/graduate school/college). Participants will be judged on resume format (visual appeal), content (descriptive lines, objective/summary of qualifications), and lack of errors (spelling, etc.).
Both contests are open to current XU undergraduate and graduate students.