Annual Graduate Programs Expo allows prospective students to explore all of Xavier's options
The event on Tuesday, June 7, takes places at the Cintas Center from 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Prospective students are invited to explore Xavier's array of graduate programs at the annual Graduate Programs Expo on Tuesday evening, June 7, at the Schiff Family Conference Center in the Cintas Center.
Faculty and staff from all graduate programs will be available to answer questions and provide information about the curriculum, class schedules and financing. The session is hosted by the Office of Graduate Services and takes place from 6:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m. A special session for the Master of Science in Nursing is being offered at 6:30 p.m. in Banquet Room 2 of the conference center.
Xavier offers master's degrees in 12 programs of study plus a Doctor of Psychology. The master's programs are in:
• Education (eight concentrations including sport administration)
• Business administration (seven concentrations)
• Criminal justice
• Counseling (school and community)
• Health services administration
• Health care mission
• Nursing (six concentrations)
• Human resource development
• Psychology (industrial-organizational and experimental)
• Occupational therapy