Music Studies Minor
The Music program affords students who have chosen a major field of study other than music the opportunity to continue their studies in music in a structured setting. The availability of a music studies minor will be of special interest to students who have actively participated in music organizations during their high school years and who have invested considerable time and resources pursuing their avocation.
Requirements (23 hours):
- Music Theory I & II (6 hours)
- Aural Skills I & II (2 hours)
- Art of Listening (3 hours)
- 12 hours of Music Electives (200-level or above)
- Attendance at a minimum of 20 recitals.
- A 2.000 cumulative average must be attained in these courses.