The Office of Multicultural Affairs advises and/or has under its auspices the following cultural students organizations:
- African Student Association (ASA) strives to eliminate the stereotypes of Africa by exhibiting its diversity & civilization through lectures, cultural displays and social gatherings. It seeks to promote an ongoing interaction among Africans, African Americans and the Xavier University community.
- Black Student Association (BSA) promotes the interests of the Black students of Xavier University, advocates their rights and privileges, and to teaches the Xavier community and the public as a whole the significance of African-American culture.
- Blue Fire Step Team has a set goal to represent and to teach the ideals of one sound. The team is established for the purpose of creating diversification and bridging the gap between cultural diversities through entertainment. The group is a form of entertainment with the purpose of teaching the community to demonstrate teamwork and cooperation through stepping with one sound. The team’s purpose is to also demonstrate unity within the community through community service and co-partnering with other campus club organizations.
- Gentleman Organized for Achievement and Leadership (GOAL) promotes, takes action for and educates African-American males and the surrounding communities in the areas of academics, finance, spirituality, culture and progressive professionalism.
- Ladies with an Emphasis on Achievement and Distinction (LEAD) is an organization that seeks to foster relationships among women that transcends racial, international, physical and social barriers to help individuals develop and maintain constructive relationships.
- Pan-Asian Society is dedicated to promote the culture of Asian Pacific heritage students by sharing our customs, values, and cultural experiences. By building relationships among the campus community, we will create a support system for Asian Pacific heritage students that will serve as a lobbying voice for their political, cultural, and social interests and needs through solidarity.
- Student Organization of Latinos (SOL): The purpose of this organization is not only to educate the Xavier community on Latino issues but to encourage said community to participate within the organization with the intentions of including everyone. This organization attempts to build and maintain awareness of Latino family, culture, language, traditions/customs, history and religion. This club does not have selective membership; anyone (even non-Latinos and non-Hispanics) can join.
- The Xavier Alliance is established to provide a safe place for people of all sexual orientations and gender identity to meet, offer opportunities to learn, teach and discuss the challenges surrounding sexual orientation and gender identity within the Jesuit teachings of being people for others.
- Xavier University Gospel Choir (XUGC) seeks to encourage people to find their own purpose, inspire people to increase their level of spirituality and enlighten others with the Gospel of the Kingdom of God. The goal is to promote unity and a sincere love based ethic, through gospel music.