Objectives - MSN/MBA for Registered Nurses
- Synthesize theoretical and empirical knowledge from the humanities and the sciences, including nursing, and evaluate it for its use in guiding nursing research and practice.
- Exhibit competence and confidence when assuming role responsibilities as a graduate with advanced level preparation.
- Exemplify moral and ethical leadership through a concern for others, the management of nursing care, and a commitment to professional excellence in the delivery of health care and the profession.
- Evaluate issues and opportunities in health care delivery from ethical, sociopolitical, technological, and historical frameworks while providing leadership for change.
- Validate and extend nursing knowledge through interpretation of and collaboration in nursing research.
- Analyze, plan, and venture effectively in a variety of health care related environments.
- Organize, integrate, and synthesize complex organizational issues effectively and efficiently.
- Conceptualize the health care enterprise within a larger context and establish and attain appropriate goals.
- Develop the capacity to continuously learn and evolve with technological and industrial change.