MSN Direct Entry as Second Degree:
Admission and Application Requirements
Admission to the MIDAS program is competitive. Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis for each fall entry cohort. There is no application deadline, but apply early for guidance regarding prerequisite courses and to ensure your seat in the entry term for which you applied if offered admission.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Prerequisite courses required (Partal list of approved courses):
- Anatomy and physiology (lectures and labs) - 2 semesters or 3 quarters
- Microbiology (lecture only) - 1 semester or quarter,
- Statistics - 1 semester or quarter.
- Graduate Application
- Personal essay (statement of purpose) describing motivation for nursing career and ability for 20 months of full-time study.
- Three references
- One official transcript from each college/university attended
- Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores
A personal interview may be required.
International students: Contact the Office of Graduate Services regarding additional requirements.
Additional instructions and documents required for application:
Questions? Contact Marilyn Gomez, Director of Nursing Student Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 745-4392.