Clinical Nurse Leader Track Objectives
- Apply the art and science of nursing to the role of the clinical nurse leader at the point of care;
- Communicate effectively across health care disciplines;
- Ensure quality and safety in health care delivery;
- Implement and coordinate the best practice at the point of care and across settings;
- Integrate knowledge of nursing theory, research, epidemiology, informatics, ethics, health care policy, economics, healthcare finances and leadership into the management of healthcare delivery.