Forms and Information
Welcome new and current families. Below you will find links to frequently used forms. These forms may be printed, fill out, then returned to the school office. Forms that are needed will be listed on the "Required Forms Checklist."
- Xavier University "Use Policy"
- Internet-Computer Release (please read Xavier University's "Use Policy" before signing)
- Photo Release
- Assumption of Risk and Release
- Required Forms Checklist
- Child's Medical Statement
- Emergency Transportation Authorization
- Health History/Allergy Record
- Labschool Handbook 2012-2013
- Medication Administering Form
- Non-Conviction Form - Parent/Volunteers
- Parent/Family Involvement Form
- Parking Permits (please obtain from school office)
- Permission for Class Roster
- Preprimary Class Roster
- Elementary Class Roster
- Student Information Update
- Transportation Arrangements
- Lab School Calendar 2012-2013
- Preprimary Daily Schedule
* Please be advised that we must have a birth certificate on file for your child before school begins.