Forms and Information
Welcome new and current families. Below you will find links to frequently used forms. These forms may be printed, fill out, then returned to the school office. Forms that are needed will be listed on the "Required Forms Checklist."
- Xavier University "Use Policy"
- Internet-Computer Release (please read Xavier University's "Use Policy" before signing)
- Photo Release
- Assumption of Risk and Release
- Required Forms Checklist
- Child's Medical Statement
- Emergency Transportation Authorization
- General Student Information
- Labschool Handbook 2014-2015
- Medication Administering Form
- Non-Conviction Form - Parent/Volunteers
- Parking Permits (please obtain from school office)
- Permission for Class Roster
- Child's Enrollment Information
- Transportation Arrangements
- Lab School Calendar 2014-2015
- Swimming Permission Form (upper elementary students only)
- Xavier University Montessori Lab School Permission form (kindergarten and elementary students only - will be accessed only when specific field trips/events are scheduled)
* Please be advised that we must have a birth certificate on file for your child before school begins.