Applications are accepted throughout the year from students with a bachelor's degree and a solid academic background. You may begin the program in the summer, fall, or spring term
To apply for official acceptance as a degree-seeking student, submit the following application materials to the Office of Graduate Services:
- the graduate application form
- $35 application fee
- one official transcript sent directly from the college/university to graduate services, of all previous undergraduate and graduate course work
- official test scores from the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or the Graduate Record Exam (GRE). The MAT is offered here at Xavier. For information about registering for the MAT, please call 513 745-3531. If you have previously taken the GRE and want to have your scores sent to Xavier, please contact GRE at 1-888-GRE-SCORE.
- three letters of recommendation
- a professional resume
- Montessori statement of purpose - Complete form and email Statement of Purpose and Professional Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. montessori-grad/documents/StatementofPurpose.docx
In addition, applicants may be invited to attend a personal interview with the director of Montessori education.
Applications are processed immediately upon receiving all of the necessary materials, and you will be notified of your status as soon as possible. The admission committee considers all of the information contained in the admission application, including prior grades, test scores, and evidence of potential for success in graduate study.