Xavier University Language Resource Center
The Language Resource Center (LRC) aims to prepare students for a world where the knowledge of other languages and cultures is an increasingly useful tool.
Location & Hours
- The Language Resource Center is located in rooms 403 and 404 of the Conaton Learning Commons.
- The LRC is available during the hours of operation of the Conaton Learning Commons. Access to the LRC is limited to those currently studying a language at Xavier University. The rooms are accessed via your AllCard.
- Hours: 24/5 from 10 AM Sunday - 7 PM Friday
- Saturday Hours: 8 AM - 6 PM
We happily present Conversation Tables for students wishing to practice their conversation skills in another language. Each session is led by a native speaker or an instructor of the target language. Please stop by CLC 403 during the following times to join the conversation!
- Japanese: Thursdays 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- French: (check back for times!)
- Spanish: (check back for times!)
- German: (check back for times!)
Virtual Coaching Sessions
Note to students participating in the Virtual Coaching Sessions: instructions on how to check out equipment and joining these sessions are found under the Guides / Resources section.