College of Arts and Sciences: Modern Languages
Hard copies of the documents below are available in the department office located in 906 Schott Hall.
- Graduate Reading Exam Information
- ACTFL NCATE STANDARDS
- Language Learning Strategies - "How to Study Foreign Languages"
- Language Study Information Form - Student form used in classes
- Instructions for Spanish Cultural Events Essay
- Department Goals for Language Majors and Minors
- Departmental Attendance Policy
- Departmental Grading Criteria
- Correction Key
- Spanish One Key Instruction For Students- Getting Started with OneKey
- Course Syllabi Spring 13
- ARAB 101