Xavier is now available in the palm of your hand. Features include:
- My Courses: Access to currently enrolled courses, class rosters, mid-term and final grades from Banner and assignments, discussions and grade center grades from Blackboard*.
- My Catalog: Search the Xavier course catalog.
- Admissions: Connect with other prospective students through Road to Xavier.
- Dining: Find when the dining facilities and restaurants are open.
- Directory: Connect with the Xavier campus like never before: for Xavier faculty to staff, contacting them has never been easier especially with click to call, click to e-mail and maps of office locations features on your mobile device.
- Emergency: At Xavier, safety is important. With one click functionality, students and staff can direct dial campus police or 911 in the event of an emergency from their mobile device.
- Events: Find everything happening on and around the Xavier campus.
- Images Gallery: Search, browse, and download images from Xavier University.
- Library: Search the library catalog.
- Map: Never get lost again. Find out exactly where you are and where you need to go.
- News: Get the latest headlines, and browse and search recent articles to stay on top of important campus news.
- Sports: Check schedules, scores and stay up-to-date with your favorite Xavier Musketeer sports.
- Videos: Stream videos from some of your favorite Xavier speakers and faculty right to your phone.
- Course registration (i.e. course add/drop) functionality. Soon you'll be able to add and drop courses anytime, anywhere via your mobile device.
- Support for Android, iOS (iPad and iPad Mini) and Windows tablets.
For the Fall 2013 term this information will come from Blackboard. Starting in the Spring of 2014, this information will come from our new LMS - Canvas.