The seminar will take place on the campus of Xavier University. Xavier University has a lovely campus located in an urban area in Cincinnati, OH.
1624 Musketeer Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45207
Traveling to Xavier going north on I-71
1.Take I-71 north to Dana Avenue/Montgomery Road Exit #5.
2.Turn left onto Duck Creek Road.
3.At the second stop light, turn left onto Dana Avenue.
4.Turn right at the third stop light onto Montgomery Road.
5.Turn left at the first stoplight onto Cleneay Avenue. Entrance to parking lot is approximately .3 mile on the right immediately after the railroad tracks.
Traveling to Xavier going south on I-71
1. Take I-71 south to Dana Avenue Exit #5.
2. Turn right off the exit.
3. At the second stop light turn right onto Montgomery Road.
4. Turn left at the first stop light onto Cleneay Avenue. Entrance to parking lot is approximately .3 mile on the right immediately after the railroad tracks.
Traveling to Xavier going north or south on I-75
1. Take I-75 north/south to Norwood Rt. 562 (Exit #7) going east.
2. Take second exit, Rt. 42, Reading Road.
3. Turn right off exit.
4. Turn left at the third light onto Victory Parkway.
5. Turn left at the third light onto Dana Avenue.
6. Follow Dana Avenue up the hill to the first light at Ledgewood Drive.
7. Turn left on St. Francis Xavier Way.
8. Turn right on Herald Ave. Entrance to parking lot is approximately .2 mile on the left immediately before the railroad tracks.
Cincinnati is a family-friendly, vibrant community with a number of sports, cultural, and historical sites and amenities. Indeed, Lonely Planet travel guide named the area one of the top U.S. travel destinations.
The seminar will take place in the new facilities of Center for Mission and Identity, which are centrally located on campus in the new Fenwick Place. Two well-equipped rooms are available for the seminar -- the Conway Library and the larger Fenwick Conference room.