The Williams College of Business has taken its place among the nation's most dynamic business schools. A series of innovative and successful initiatives have contributed to dramatic increases in corporate interaction, national visibility and prominence, and enrollment. To sustain this considerable momentum, the Hoff Academic Quad includes a new facility to better serve the college's expanding needs.
The new home of the Williams College of Business is named for Stephen and Dolores Smith. As a student, Stephen Smith learned there was more to business than making money - that morals and ethics were equally as important. These principles, instilled in him by the Jesuits, guided him throughout his career in the investment industry. In return, the 1968 graduate has guided Xavier as a member of the Board of Trustees and helped keep Xavier at the forefront of excellence in business education.
- Wall Street-style trading room with scrolling stock tickers and state-of-the-art Bloomberg financial database terminals.
- 17 high-tech classrooms and centers for entrepreneurship, applied finance, business ethics and academic advising.
- Provides a new home for one of the nation's top-ranked business schools.
- Feature 88,000 square feet
- Provides space for executives-in-residence to work closely with students.
- Provides environment and programming for Fortune 500 companies to interact with, educate and employ our students.
Opened: August 2010
Dedicated: July 2010
Xavier Connection: Stephen Smith, a 1968 graduate and trustee.
Square Footage: 88,000