- Andy's at Ryan's Pub
- Andy's Mediterranian Grill
- Blue Gibbon
- Coffee Emporium
- Ignatian Station
- US Bank
- Xavier Bookstore
- Clocktower Lounge
- Division of Student Affairs
- Division of Student Enrichment
- Dorothy Day Center for Faith and Justice
- Center for International Education
- Office of Gender and Diversity Affairs
- Office of Interfaith Community Engagement
- Office of Student Involvement
- SGA Executives/SAC
- Main Theatre- Home to Xavier Players
- Xavier Newswire
- The clocktower rooftop changes colors for various occasions.
Gallagher Student Center
With its clock tower marking the visual focus and entrance, Gallagher Student Center sits between the residential and academic malls of the campus. The architectural style fuses Collegiate Gothic with the more contemporary 1950s and 1960s grace of neighboring buildings.
The Center, often referred to as the ‘campus living room,’ is organized into three overlapping components. The office component serves administrative staff, student organizations and the bookstore. The social component includes lounges, retail, entertainment and food service. The performing-arts component contains a scene shop, rehearsal space and a 350-seat theater. All are organized around a four-story atrium.
At the dedication ceremony on September 26, 2002, Charles Gallagher, a 1960 graduate, received the Founders’ Day Award for ensuring that the Center was built. In tribute to his close friend and former Xavier roommate, Stephen Ryan, the Center’s pub was named after him.
Opened: April 2002
Named After: Charles P. Gallagher ('60), a Denver business leader and trustee from 1994-2012
Square Footage: 79,940