The largest building on campus, the Cintas Center was constructed through private donations as part of Xavier's Century Campaign. It is the University's primary athletics facility with a 10,250 seat multi-purpose arena and a conference center. Students begin and end their academic experience in the Center as it is the setting for the Presidential Welcome and Community Celebration which starts freshman orientation and for the Baccalaureate Mass and Commencement four years later.
Named After: Cintas Corportation
Square Footage: 15,000
- James and Caroline Duff Banquet Room
- Schiff Conference Rooms
- The Joseph Club
- The Kohlhepp Auxiliary Gym
- Siemers Family Office Suite
- Robert "Bob" J. Kohlhepp, '71 MBA, and family are avid supporters of Xavier athletics. Bob's personal generosity and relentless drive was the force behind the creation of the Cintas Center as well as the Sr. Rose Ann Fleming Endowment for Student-Athlete Academic Advising in addition to the Auxiliary Gym. As a member of Xavier's Board of Trustees for more than 20 years, he currently serves as the Chair.
He has been with Cintas Corporation for over 40 years serving in various executive capacities and was appointed Vice Chairman of the Board in 2003.
- For information on events, see here