There is plenty of paperwork to be a Cadet. Fill out these forms and turn them into the enrollment officer. Some of them you can fill out on-line and some you will need to print off and fill in by hand.
Fill these out prior to arrival
- Instructions to fill out forms
- DA 3425 Medical Fitness Statement (Only if you do not have a DoDMERB or MEPS Physical stamped qualified)
- CC Form 136-R: Briefing on Government Sponsored Benefits
- CC Form 137-R: Access to Student Records
- Dental Release Form
- State of Legal Residence Certificate
- SF 1199: Direct Deposit Sign-Up: We will need a voided check to the account you want your money deposited.
- DD 2005: Medical Privacy Act
- W-4: Federal Income Tax Withholding Form
- SF 86: Security Clearance Form Questionnaire
Bring with you to school an original birth certificate and your original Social Security Card. We will inspect these, make a copy and return them to you.
Fill these out once you arrive
- SGLV 8286: Serviceman's Group Life Insurance: If you are in the Guard or the Reserves bring us the copy you have on record with your unit.
- DD 93: Record of Emergency Data: If you are in the Guard or the Reserves bring us the copy you have on record with your unit.
- CC 104-R: Planned Academic Program Worksheet
- CC 104-R: Instructions
- Xavier Supply Form
- If you plan on going to LTC, you must fill out this form:Safe To Train
- Prospective USAR SMP Cadets fill out the DA Form 4824: Army Reserve SMP Agreement. National Guard SMP Cadets will be interviewed by the State Officer Strength Manager who will prepare your DA 594.