As a member of the Ohio National Guard or United States Army Reserve (USAR), you can earn over $1200 per month plus full tuition assistance while participating in Army ROTC. Normally the SMP membership starts at your sophomore year with at least 6 semesters remaining to complete your degree program. Check out our SMP Brochure If you think you are qualified call Xavier Army ROTC today! Your participation will culminate in a commission in the Army National Guard or USAR or on Active Duty. Specifically, while you are in school you could be looking at:
- E-5 Drill Pay: $289/month
- MGIB Entitlement: $345/month
- MGIB "Kicker": $350/month
- ROTC Stipend: $350/month to $500/month
- Total: $1334/month to $1484/month
- You are non-deployable while attending ROTC.
Benefits vary between the Guard and the Reserves. For more information on the SMP program check out this power point: SMP Briefing. For the most current benefits available, contact Xavier Army ROTC at (513) 745-1066 or click here to send an email.