International Students Admission Criteria
International students application materials include, but are not limited to:
- Preferred undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Preferred GMAT or GRE scores of 25th percentile or higher in the quantitative section and 50th percentile or higher in the verbal section. Must have official reports sent directly from GRE or GMAT.
- Official transcripts from undergraduate institution or anywhere student has taken collegiate level courses
- Two completed recommendation forms (from instructor or employer, family members not accepted)
- Statement of intent
- Affidavit of support
- Financial statement
- Official TOEFL scores (Internet based score requirements: 80 total, minimum of 20 in each section)
- Official course by course WES evaluation (or other NACES member)
- Accounting course grade of a "C" or higher (PROOF OF GRADE MUST BE SUBMITTED BY JANUARY 1, 2011 FOR AUGUST 2011 ADMISSION OR BY JANUARY 1, 2012 FOR AUGUST 2012 ADMISSION)
- Statistics course grade of a "C" or higher (PROOF OF GRADE MUST BE SUBMITTED BY JANUARY 1, 2011 FOR AUGUST 2011 ADMISSION OR BY JANUARY 1, 2012 FOR AUGUST 2012 ADMISSION)
- If applicable: Change of School Report
The following are also highly recommended, though not required:
- Economics course
- Computer literacy course including working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
All of the above items must be submitted by January 1 in order for your application to be considered for admission for the same fall. Once your initial application has been accepted for review, additional information may be requested.
Please be aware that the deadline for international students is January 1 of the same year the student wants to enroll. All completed applications must be in the MHSA office at that time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a list of required documents.
International applicants who have not submitted a complete application (see above for required documents) by the deadline will not be granted an I-20.
Please visit Xavier's for more detailed information about applying as an international graduate student.