Have a Student Attending in the Fall at Xavier?
You can begin shipping items to your student that will be attending Xavier any time you would like. Please follow some simple shipping guidelines to help us ensure the package is labeled correctly for that student. Please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
Quick Facts About Us
- The Mailing Services Center lobby is accessible to mailbox holders until 8:00 pm, Monday - Friday, and 9:00am until 5:00pm on Saturday and Sunday by swiping your ALL Card to enter.
- The Mailing Services Center is a full service U.S. Postal Contract Station. We offer a full range of mailing and packaging services.
- We are one of the main pick-up and drop-off locations for Federal Express and UPS packages.
- All Students living in the Xavier University Campus dormitories and Apartments are assigned a mail box located in the Mailing Services Center.
- Student's are sent email notifications for any incoming packages that will not fit in their regular mail box.
- Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Lobby Access via ALLCard
- Monday - Friday, 5:00 PM - 8 PM
- Saturday - Sunday, 9:00 AM - 5 PM
The Mailing Services Department adheres to the Xavier University holiday schedule.
USPS Holiday Postal Schedule
Although the Mailing Services Center remains open for some of the observed Federal Holidays, please note that all mail and parcels are held until the next regular business day.
Contact Mailing Services
Mailing Services Supervisor
- Phone: 513-745-3559
- Building: Campus Services Building, Lower Level
- ML: 1092