Welcome to XU.tutor!
These 3 library tutorials will help you to do research more effectively while saving you time and helping you to succeed at Xavier. The 3 tutorials will take approximately an hour to complete. If using a Mac, use Safari for best results.
- Page through the tutorials using the and buttons.
- Click all of the links in the tutorials: examples, videos, and demos.
- If off-campus, the database demos will require you to log in with your Xavier username and password.
- Each tutorial ends in a quiz. The results will be emailed to you. Keep these. You may be asked by different professors for the results.
- Click on one of the icons to begin.
The FIND tutorial will teach you how to:
The EVALUATE tutorial will teach you how to:
The USE tutorial will teach you how to: