Team Teaching Demo
Using the "live" database demo window below you will use limit options to decrease search results. If necessary, follow the remote authentication instructions on your screen. You are viewing ERIC, an education database. You need to find very current information about team teaching.
- Click Thesaurus on the blue bar in the top menu of the database.
- Type team teaching in the browse box (second box) and click the Browse button.
- The database will take you to the thesaurus term, Team Teaching.
- lick the check the box beside the term Team Teaching and then click the ADD button.
- The team teaching thesaurus term will appear in the search box at the top of the page.
- Click the Search button.
- The database will return a list of documents.
- At the top of the Results List page, note the number of documents returned.
- Limit options are listed to the left of your search results.
- Under Refine Results, click on Show More. The Search Options window will open.
- Under Publication Type, select Reports-Research and click the Search button. The database will return a list of documents with the prescribed limit. Note the number of search results.
- Under Refine Results, use the left slide under Publication Date to limit results to the last couple of years. When you release the slide your results will update automatically.
- The database will return a list of documents with the prescribed limit. Again, note the number of search results.
- Limiting a search decreases search results.
- Available limits vary by database.