Early Memories Demo
Using the "live" database demo window below you will discover appropriate thesaurus terms from a list of related terms. If necessary, follow the remote authentication instructions on your screen. You are viewing PsycINFO, a psychology database. You need to find information about inaccurate memories of past experiences.
- Click Thesaurus on the blue menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Type memory in the Browsing: PsycINFO -- Thesaurus textbox under the blue line
- Click the Browse button.
- The database will take you to the thesaurus term Memory.
- Click on the thesaurus term Memory.
- The database will take you to all the thesaurus terms for Memory.
- Look for the terms, false memory and repressed memory
- Click the checkboxes next to these two terms.
- Click the ADD button.
- This will add those terms to the search box at the top of the page: DE "False Memory" OR DE "Repressed Memory"
- Click the green Search button next to those terms.
- The database will return a list of documents.
- From a thesaurus term that is not relevant, you may discover related terms that are appropriate for your research.