Welcome to XU.TUTOR!
These six library tutorials will help you to do research more effectively while saving you time and helping you to succeed at Xavier. Please read the instructions and test all of the links before you begin the tutorial.
- For best results, do the tutorials in order, beginning with Defining the Question.
- There are 9 to 18 pages in each tutorial. Do the pages in numerical order.
- Page through the tutorials using the and buttons.
- Click all of the links embedded in the tutorials: examples, videos, and demos. Many of the links open a new window and it is essential that you close each window before clicking another link.
- If you are doing these tutorials off-campus, the database demos will require authentication. At the Login page, enter your user name and password.
- To begin select the first tutorial icon below: Defining the Question.