The University Library is pleased to provide access to a number of digital collections published at Xavier University. These collections typically contain the scholarly, historical, and pedagogical works of faculty, staff, and students at Xavier University. The library welcomes suggestions for additional Xavier University collections that could be digitized and benefit the Xavier community.
Most of the library's digital collections are accessible to the world and can be found on one of the following platforms:
- CONTENTdm (Xavier yearbook & newspaper; Edgecliff yearbook & newspaper; and The Athenaeum)
- Electronic Theses & Dissertations (ETD) Center (a database of masters' theses and doctoral dissertations submitted by graduate students matriculating at higher education institutions in Ohio. It is produced by participating Ohio colleges and universities and world-wide access is provided by OhioLINK)
- Exhibit (institutional repository): the library is in the process of purchasing a new platform for Digital Space @ Xavier. Content that was on the old platform has been exported and saved in secure locations. Once the new platform is up and running this content will be imported and made accessible. Meanwhile contact Michelle Early (email@example.com) to retrieve any content you need from the old platform.
Digital collections services are available from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday on those days that the library is open.
- Archives: Tim McCabe, Archives Librarian, McDonald Library 309, firstname.lastname@example.org, 513 745-4821
- Institutional Repository: Michelle Early, Head, Electronic Resources & Technical Services, McDonald Library 211, email@example.com, 513 745-4817
- Electronic Theses & Dissertations: Vicki Young, Head, Instruction and Reference Services, Conaton Learning Commons 340, firstname.lastname@example.org, 513 745-4804
- Special Collections: Marty Ferrell, Head, Collection Development, Special Collections & Preservation, McDonald Library 210, email@example.com, 513 745-4806